Professor Matthias Raith
Universities & Institutions
- Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg | OvGU · Faculty of Economics and Management
- European Academy of Management (EURAM)
Areas of Interest
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Model Design and Development
- Analysis and Support of Decision Processes
- Negotiation Analysis and Mediation Support
- Proactive Knowledge Transfer
- Strategic Economic Policy
Matthias Raith is a member of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg.
Matthias’ research focuses on Entrepreneurship, Strategic Decision Making, and Negotiation Analysis.
He is currently the German National Representative of the European Academy of Management (EURAM) and the Chair of EURAM’s Strategic Interest Group Entrepreneurship.