Marek Ćwiklick is an Associate Professor in the Department for Management of Public Organisations at the Cracow University of Economics.
He got his MSc in Economics at the Cracow University of Economics with two specialities; enterprise management and public administration. He got a PhD in Economics science in the field of Management Science at the Cracow University of Economics, Management Faculty. He became Dr habil. in Economics science in the discipline Management Science at the Cracow University of Economics, Management Faculty. He worked as a Research Fellow of Futures Entrepreneurship Centre at the Plymouth University. He speaks Polish, English, French and Russian.
His main research interests include:
- Methodology of organization and management science
- Organization theory, organizational studies
- Organization and management in business organizations, public administration, non-profit organizations
- Business history
- Evolution, adaptation, development and implementation of contemporary management concepts and methods (tools),
- Information management, infonomics, informatics in management, Enterprise Content Management.